Rise for Refuge at Rep Adam Smith Town Hall
Rise for Refuge supporters are invited to attend the Town Hall being held by Rep. Adam Smith. Please RSVP for meetup information.
We are calling on Members of Congress to do everything in their power to end the administration's attacks on asylum seekers and return refugee resettlement to historic norms. The administration has already decimated the U.S. asylum system and refugee resettlement program. Zeroing out refugee resettlement would amount to a full refugee ban, with grave long-term implications.
As people who care about refugees - abroad and at our doorstep - we must make our voices heard. Join us in demanding that Congress stop the administration from ending asylum and refugee resettlement! We are demanding that Congress:
- Save the Life-saving Refugee Resettlement Program
- Stop the Asylum Ban and Protect Asylum Seekers
- Keep Families Together and End Child & Family Detention
- Cut Funding that Fuels Deportations, Detention, Border Militarization
- Protect Refugee and Immigrant Families from Prolonged Separation
For Rise for Refuge talking points and an action toolkit, please visit https://www.weareallusa.org/riseforrefuge
19802 62nd Ave S - Suite105
Kent, WA 98032
Map and directions