Run For a Refugee
Are you a runner? Are you a walker? If so, then please join us for our 5th Run FAR (For A Refugee) event! Here is this year's challenge breakdown:
- Dates are May 19-June 23 (5-week total challenge)
- You set your personal mileage goal to achieve in 5-weeks
- You set your fundraising goal
- Get sponsors to pledge your miles
- Join us for group runs/walks on Saturday mornings
Run or Walk each mile and consider the plight of refugees and the strength they must possess to be the heroes of their own stories.
It’s that simple.
We know that runners like to run, and they like to run for a cause. Walkers like to walk, and it's always better when we walk or run in groups with like-minded people.
Will you join us this year, as we Run FAR for a refugee?
Please message us or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your spot.
See you out there!
308 E King St
Lancaster, PA 17602
Map and directions